Blue Logistics offers consolidated transportation services from its facilities in El Salvador to Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama.
The consolidated land transport service to Central America offers a logistic transport model with the following advantages:
- Cost distribution, which translates into paying less freight for bringing your product to your end customer.
- Optimization of space.
- Ideal model for the shipment of product with low cost since it supports the price of the freight paid by the client.
- Short delivery times.
- Competitive rates.
- El Salvador ——————- Blue Logistics
- Panamá ———————— BP Logistics
- Costa Rica ——————– Almacén Fiscal Del Este
- Nicaragua ——————— Almacén Fiscal Aconisa
- Honduras ——————— San Pedro Sula, Swissport, Aeropuerto Ramón Villeda Morales / Tegucigalpa Swissport Toncontin
- Guatemala ——————- DACOTRANS DE CENTROAMERICA S.A. (Interior Almacenadora Integrada, 01012)
ARRIVAL TIMES AT EACH DESTINATION.
- Panamá – 3 days
- Costa Rica – 2 days
- Nicaragua – 1 day
- Honduras – 1 day
- Guatemala – 1 day